education in animal welfare, training & behaviourWith Pet Sense College:
- Enrol anytime throughtout the year
- Study from anywhere in South Africa
- Choose from 25+ courses
- Anyone can register except for our Advanced Diplomas
- Each module has a limit of 6 months or finish as quickly as you like
- No exams – you are assessed on your course work
- Payment options available
Do you like our new website? Purchase a course using the site and receive a whopping 15% discount!
PET CARE AND VETERINARY PRACTICE ASSISTANT DIPLOMA PART TWO IS NOW CPD CERTIFIED.
Part Two of the Pet Care and Veterinary Practice Assistant Diploma is now also certified in line with Continued Professional Development. Students can now do both Part One and Part Two knowing both courses meet the international criteria for CPD.
LEVEL TWO CBTI IS HERE – BUT WE’RE CHANGING THE NAME!
We’ve had many enquiries from students who completed the Canine Behaviour and Training Instructor’s Diploma, regarding the next course. We are proud to announce that the next level is now ready. The course name will change to accommodate the two levels, however the content of Level One remains the same. Level Two however is more challenging and deals with behaviour and training at a more complex level.
Some key elements include:
- Training must be proofed in order for it to become flawless behaviour.
- Practical experience in planning and training complex behaviours and behaviour chains.
- Ability to recognise and address dogs over arousal during training.
- Creating powerful enrichment programmes for dogs by utilising all five senses.
- Understanding and implementing the four quadrants of operant conditioning is key.
- Confidence in working with various clients’ personality types.
Pet Sense College is proud to announce that we have yet again proved our excellence.
Our Pet Care and Veterinary Practice Assistant Diploma Part One is now CPD Certified. For those
working in the industry, you can now rest assured of the quality of our courses.
PET SENSE COLLEGE COURSES